cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

NOW TV Sky Sports Pass Help and Info

We've compiled some of the top questions that you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Sky Sports Day, Week and Month Passes.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   NOW TV Sky Sports Pas...

Resolved! compensation for technical failure last night?

I would like to know how and when we are going to be compensated for missing last night's Premiership match (Newcastle v Man City)?The fault was reported HERE, but today's post apologising and saying it was fixed last night is inadequate. It was NOT ...

2 Direct Debits taken out when service cancelled months ago!

Dear team, I've noticed 2 direct debits of £9.99 were taken from my account. this is disappointing because I haven't had broadband for sometime and cancelled the sports service months ago. please advise how this money can be refunded? M 

Now TV Sports Season Pass for your team

Hi, I think it would be a great idea to have a Now TV Sports Season Pass for the team of your choice. The cost could be worked out on how much your favourite team is on Sky. As a Rangers fan we aren't on Sky too much and to be honest Rangers are all ...

Now TV Sky Sport 1 month pass

Apologies if this has been asked before but I bought a NOWTV box yesterday (18/04/16) with a 1 month free Sky Sport pass.  When I enter in the code I keep getting  "It looks like the code you've entered isn't valid. If you have a voucher try ...........

BBC sport

What's happened to BBC sport channel (ie red button content)? It used to be on the home page but it's gone. Has it been moved or removed? Thanks

Contact with now?

i bought a day pass to watch celtic rangers football match today - but couldn't get signed in - just wouldn't let me. I ended up buying twice (2*£6.99). but still never accessed the match. I am trying to find email number for customer services at now...

Can't watch Sports on PC

After activating a Sports day pass to watch a match on my PC I find the player is just a black screen.  Typically sources of help are limited, no help phone no, no online advisor, just a forum option to get advice.  I found a FAQ suggesting Silverlig...

I phone

I have changed my password and my I phone is telling me that my password is incorrect so I cannot get in to my account on my phone to activate the chrome cast to watch sky sports I know that the username and password are correct HELP

cant connect

have paid for todays football but cant connect