cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Weekly Sports Pass

I bought a weekly pass last Saturday. How do I know when it finishes? I don't want it to finish in the middle of the tennis so can someone explain if I get notified at what time it ends.  Should I just go ahead and buy a new pass today?

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if you visit http://watch.nowtv.com/sport it should show how long you have left. The stream will stop at this time, and only then can you purchase another day/week pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you artesea. However, I have tried this and nowhere on that page can I find anything that tells me how much time I have leftSmiley Sad

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thank you artesea. However, I have tried this and nowhere on that page can I find anything that tells me how much time I have leftSmiley Sad

In order to confirm the actual duration of your passes, here's what you need to do: -

• While you are logged onto this forum, click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page).
  • Access 'My Passes'.
  • Refer to the 'Offer Ends' date and the 'Due On' date next for the NOW TV package you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports)?

You should see something like this: -

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks SeeMoreDigital. Have followed your instructions. However, I am shown Sky Movies Month Pass, Entertainment Month Pass and Sky Sports Month Pass. No Weekly Pass. When I click on the Sports it says 'looks like you've already got a Sky Sports Day or Week Pass. You'll have to use that before you can use a Month's Pass. To activate your Day or Week Pass simply start watching any Sky Sports channel and click ACTIVATE PASS. No mention of what time I have left.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The My Account > My Passes page only gives you details of monthly passes not day or week passes.

You'll find the expiry time for your week sports pass at the bottom of the 7 day guide page http://watch.nowtv.com/sports/listings (just make sure you've logged into the website first so it picks up your account details) or most NOW TV apps will also show your expiry if you go to the My Account section (eg on a NOW TV box or a mobile/tablet).

However as mentioned above, the system doesn't actually let you buy another sports pass until your current weekly pass has finished so there's nothing you can really do until it expires. Just watch your pass as normal, and when it does stop you'll then be able to buy another one if you want to keep watching.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much. My weekly pass timed out at 1.10 so I now know when to expect it in future. I shall check out the information you've given. me nevertheless.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

When I click on the Sports it says 'looks like you've already got a Sky Sports Day or Week Pass. You'll have to use that before you can use a Month's Pass. To activate your Day or Week Pass simply start watching any Sky Sports channel and click ACTIVATE PASS. No mention of what time I have left.

From what you have written above, it would appear that you have not actually 'activated' your weekly sports pass yet!

Sufficed to say, it will expire 'one week' after you've activated it 😉

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital No, that message still appears whether you've activated your sports pass or not, which is one of the many ways in which day and week sports passes aren't handled in a user-friendly manner by the system. The My Passes page gives no useful info for people with a day or week pass at all.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have no idea why I was told it wasn't activated considering I have been watching the tennis all week and this was my first purchase, but as I have already said the timeout actually happened at 1.10.   Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to me. Really grateful to all who replied.