cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

voucher doesnt work

why doesnt my voucher work and i want to contact you via email but your website is rubbish

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

this is such a crap website.. i want to send an email but its impossible to find the info

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

why doesnt my voucher work and i want to contact you via email but your website is rubbish

Hi @Anonymous User

What I would advise you do is contact now TV by email. I will explain how to do this at the bottom of this post . Be sure to take a picture you can provide proof of purchase. This could be a picture of a receipt or a screenshot of an order confirmation email.  Then if now TV ask you for proof of purchase when they respond . You can attach the proof of purchase to the reply email (remember not to change the subject field. When you reply to their email) . Also remember to provide now TV with the voucher codes that are invalid when you contact them this way they can check to see if the codes are indeed invalid. Be sure to tell now TV that you can provide proof of purchase. If necessary

Now TV must be emailed through the help system as they do not have a general email address. you can only directly reply to emails now TV help have sent to you

To email now TV click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page . Click contact us then click email (do this on a desktop PC, laptop, PC or Mac) , also check the advice that the link I have just given you provides to make sure you're not entering the code incorrectly. Trust me, I've entered codes incorrectly myself in the past as they can sometimes be tricky to read.

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User . I've just edited my post and the link is now active. Sorry about thatSmiley Sad

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.