cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

NOW TV Sky Sports Pass Help and Info

We've compiled some of the top questions that you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Sky Sports Day, Week and Month Passes.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   NOW TV Sky Sports Pas...

Lie's

Watching man u v Everton game, get video chat from daughter in Atlanta USA.made comments on the game, turns out they're watching the game 40 seconds ahead of us.???. So much for the advertised INSTANT LiVE SPORTS.

The Sky Sports Week Pass is here right Now!

I paid for 1 wekk yesterday so I could watch the two football matches that was on yesterday and sport through the week ... but i have not yet got to see anything and the days i paid for are passing ... all i get when logged in is a frequently occurri...

Stream from USA

Can someone explain to me why I can't use this service in the USA?

sport day pass

Hi there, I bought a day pass yesterday at 17:15pm. It hasnt pass the 24h mentioned (its 13:54pm now) and you are requesting me to buy a new pass? hope this gets sorted as soon as possible because i was watching the Leicester game. Thanks. sorted. I ...

Sky Sports Week Pass Help

tried using my sports weekn pass yesterday and the code would not be work the very disapointed as l missed the tottenham match that l was looking forward to watching what can l do bought the pass a few months ago from currys

NOW TV One Day Sports Pass

Does the NOW TV one day sports pass cover the Bahrain Formula 1 race on Sunday 3rd April 2016 ?

Resolved! watching a sports pass on 2 devices

Hi I've apple TV for my NOW TV, and i my iPad app. This afternoon i want to watch Spurs vs Liverpool on my ipad when i am out of the house at a mates, then want to watch Real vs Barca at home through the Apple TV Is this possible, in the past i am as...