cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Price increase for what?

so whats this price increase for from June, are we all getting HD when this happnes?

35 REPLIES 35

No idea! Haven't heard anything about a price increase, but may have missed it. Can you post details of the price increase or a link to the source of your info please?

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you already get sports in 720p. That's been the case since late September last year. 720p is the minimum definition of HD. 1080p is classed as full HD (FHD)

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Streaming-Quality

To Now TVs credit instead of throwing around HD as a generic term like other services do they tell you exactly what it is they provide in terms of video quality.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"to now tv's credit" netflix, amazon prime etc  all managed to stream in 1080p, why cant now tv?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User because until Sky Q goes 4k, right now the highest quality satellite stream is only 1080i.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you've completely lost me, what was that reply answering? sounds more like a plug for SkyQ

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you are asking for a picture quality higher than that currently provided by Sky on any device including those where customers are spending around £100 a month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User you are asking for a picture quality higher than that currently provided by Sky on any device including those where customers are spending around £100 a month.

720p (Live) and 1080p catchup would do me and I'd gladly hand over my £50 per month to NowTV! ... we've had this conversation a 10000x already lol ☺️

MGboy
Scholar 2

Just had my email saying it's going up to £33.99 per month from later this month. Might be time to cancel & see again when the football season starts. I can do a lot with £34 per month! Not sure if the other passes are going up?
Legend 5
Legend 5

A cynical person would say to pay all the Premiership snoozeball teams for TV rights increases. Now does seem expensive for a month pass compared to others, but you pay for convenience and ability to dip in and out. Other providers may be cheaper for longer term use. Obviously day passes are handy for folk who's team is rarely on.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.