cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Price increase for what?

so whats this price increase for from June, are we all getting HD when this happnes?

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just noticed the price increase aswell... 🙈 ... typical sky... 👎🏻 1st the kids pass and now this, looks like I'll be getting my football fix elsewhere in future! 😏

(sky won't be happy til where handing over our entire paycheque) 😏

Legend 5
Legend 5

Well you could always help support local business by going to your local pub to watch matches.  More demand they have to show football more likely they are to have Sky in on one or more TVs.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

£90 for the entire season elsewhere!!! 😬

@Anonymous User wrote:

Is that perhaps via BT Sport? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@dr_necessitor wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Is that perhaps via BT Sport? 

No ... but for £90 per season you get every match Live (& on-demand) in HD! 😳

(I'd give u the site but I'll get yet another naughty boy warning from the admin here) ☺️

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't you give us a hint @Anonymous User 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The use of that site in the UK is a breach of their Terms and Conditions as they only have the online rights to a small number of countries and as their terms state they are entitled to keep all fees paid you could be £90 down after one match.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @dr_necessitor

Guys

This £90.00 thing sounds like one of those "too goo to be true" Internet things, i.e. a scam.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy the site is perfectly legit, however only for the countries in which they have the Premier League license. The price is so cheap due to the hours in which the games are shown and the cost of living.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy wrote:

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @dr_necessitor

Guys

This £90.00 thing sounds like one of those "too goo to be true" Internet things, i.e. a scam.

UK Bob

I've been a subscriber for over 3 seasons... I can assure you it ain't no scam!!! ☺️