cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Price increase for what?

so whats this price increase for from June, are we all getting HD when this happnes?

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hulu - no commercials for $12 per month ain't bad either lol 😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just been told from a friend (who will naturally remain anonymous) the site in question doesn't have the premiership rights next season so looks like all good things have come to an end, atleast I had 3 seasons worth lol! 😫

(looks like I'll have to endure this price rise if I want to continue watching the football next season) 😇

ukbobboy
Legend

@artesea @ConorButters @SimonB1979 @dr_necessitor

Artesea

OK you are probably right, and I acknowledge that this site did not start out to scam anyone, but after reading Simon B's post, and combining it with yours, this site definitely has the ability to become one.

However, I do feel that if this company/site had honest intentions then their T&Cs would say something like, "a refund will be given to those not entitled to receive our service, minus an admin charge." not "we'll keep your money regardless".

At this point I would think that anyone reading this forum who has just paid this site their £90.00 have definitely lost out, i.e. scammed.

Simply put, watch out for those "too good to be true" Internet offers.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy wrote:

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @dr_necessitor

Artesea

OK you are probably right, and I acknowledge that this site did not start out to scam anyone, but after reading Simon B's post, and combining it with yours, this site definitely has the ability to become one.

However, I do feel that if this company/site had honest intentions then their T&Cs would say something like, "a refund will be given to those not entitled to receive our service, minus an admin charge." not "we'll keep your money regardless".

At this point I would think that anyone reading this forum who has just paid this site their £90.00 have definitely lost out, i.e. scammed.

Simply put, watch out for those "too good to be true" Internet offers.

UK Bob

The site was an official premierleague endorsed site 100% official BUT naturally you were taking a risk signing up if you weren't in the native country ie New Zealand / Thailand... Tho I don't know a single person who got banned for breaching the T&Cs... they've lost the rights now and Bein Sports are the current holders... some folk will naturally run the gauntlet and sign up but I probably won't bother! ☺️

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Tho I don't know a single person who got banned for breaching the T&Cs

I know a mate who had their account closed after a month in the 2014-15 season, fortunately for them they had the Thailand price and at under £25 it was still cheap for the month of games.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

so whats the price increase for?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

so whats the price increase for?

cause they've gone and paid a kings ransom for the football rights and Sky are gonna make everyone else suffer ...  I know folk who pay £35 for sky sports just to watch wwe raw & smackdown every week 😳

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Simon

Those folks you know must have money to burn or are fanatical fans of WWE.

Image result for WWE emoticon       

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy wrote:

@Anonymous User

Simon

Those folks you know must have money to burn or are fanatical fans of WWE.

Image result for WWE emoticon       

UK Bob

there all on the DigitalSpy website ☺️ ... Some use the argument if you enjoy summit it's worth the price! 😉 ... besides they unfortunately don't have much of a choice! 🙁  ... you either pay Sky their ridiculous fees or do without! 😔

Anonymous User
Not applicable

maybe their gonna market a 4k "new box" with only 720p sports, for £XXX soon?