cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

NOW TV Sky Sports Pass Help and Info

We've compiled some of the top questions that you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Sky Sports Day, Week and Month Passes.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   NOW TV Sky Sports Pas...

Login problems

Bought Roku Box, created new Sky ID.Constantly receiving message on NOW TV that no log in possible from outside the UK, even though VPN router and ROKU are both connected correctly.Please advise.

Can't buy day pass

I can't get a NOW sports day pass. I am told to check CC details but they are fine. Can someone contact me from help desk to discuss how to fix

refund for sky sports day pass

I bought a sky sports day pass to watch a match and did not realise I needed the NOWtv box to activate the pass and watch the game. Please let me know how I can get a refund. Thank you

Man city

I cannot get into the game. The money has been taken and the game has started. It is also very annoying that trying to find help is a nightmare. This is not progress this is crap

DAY PASS

I have just bought a day pass to watch the F1 race today but when I tries to activate i was asked to pick a browser. The latest version of which is instaslled on this machine and could get no further. AS I am now missing the race will I get charged? ...

UNABLE TO GET SKY SPORTS ON TELEVISION - urgent - need for F1

HI.  I HAVE JUST PURCHASED A WEEKLY SKY  SPORTS PASS IN ORDER TO WATCH THE GRAND PRIX LATER TONIGHT.  I ACTIVATED IT ON MY LAPTOP BUT I WANT TO WATCH IT ON TELEVISION AND THERE IS NO ICON OR TAB OR HEADING THAT HAS ANY SPORTS HEADING. PLEASE HELP ASA...

cancelling sky sport pass

I purchased a 1 month sky sports pass in January. It's still going and I guess im now being charged? How do I cancel. It's not showing in my passes (so I cant cancel there) so assume it's now coming off my credit card as there's no reference in my ba...