cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cancelling sky sport pass

I purchased a 1 month sky sports pass in January. It's still going and I guess im now being charged? How do I cancel. It's not showing in my passes (so I cant cancel there) so assume it's now coming off my credit card as there's no reference in my bank to cut it off at source.

I bought 1 month and only intended to pay one month and cant find any way to stop it now.  Nowtv , please get in touch so I can stop paying out for something I didnt ask for or consent to (knowingly)

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User are you sure you've logged in with the correct account? It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, you should see any active month sports pass in the My Passes which you can then cancel with a couple of clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply- I have 3 email accounts and did a nowtv search on all of them first in case that was the case. We were ex Sky customers so may need to try that route

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Have you been able to get the Sports Pass cancelled? If not, let us know and we'll assist you further on 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team