cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment taken twice

I've just noticed I've had 2 x £6.99 taken for a sports pass I purchased yesterday. How do I go about getting one of these refunded.
29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was going to recommend this service to friends,  certainly will not now being over charged and a lot of others have same problem.

One for trading standards I think.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Have you contacted Now TV about this? That would be the best place to start before going to Tranding standards IMO

Anonymous User
Not applicable

been trying all day

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Send them an email use this link should get a reply with in 24 hours, though you might need prove of money taken.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Seems like a real rip off to me. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same happened to me yesterday, 2 payments taken. Contacted live chat this morning & was told that he could confirm only one payment had been taken...no I said I'm looking @ my online banking & 2 payments have gone out! Have you contacted your bank was the reply. Will email them later as might get more annoyed if I go on live chat again!!!!
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on our Community. 

I have sent you an email in regards to your account related query. 

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have also noticed that I have been charged twice for purchasing a sky sports pass today(12/09/15). Any help in getting a refund,extremely frustrating as the pass keeps exiting,saying there is an "error". Ridiculous to be charged twice on top of it!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I believe your issue is now sorted, if there's anything else we can help you with, let us know 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've paid for a one month pass and I've been charged for the second month without even purchasing it ??????