cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NHL Gamecentre

HI,

Any one else having trouble accessing NHL Gamecentre as its changed to NHLTV via the Now TV box?

43 REPLIES 43
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the late reply.

I know the NHL season is upon us so I'll get this chased from our end too so we can try to get this all back up and running for you.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the exact same problem. NHL app starts to open then goes back to the my apps screen.  Uninstalled the app, hard reset turned it on and off but nothing fixes it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

having issues with the NHL app. I try to open the app and at first the NHL logo comes up on a white background and then reverts back to the app menu.

do we have any update on the problem? I'm trying to watch the Rangers game on the big screen instead of the iPad. iPad app is working fine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I do hope they can get this fixed.  I dont want to pay for the NHL service till I know iit can be viewed via my Now TV box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't blame you as I'm having to watch it on my iPad instead of the TV which is annoying.

Everything is up to date as I've just redownloaded to upto date software I already had but still nothing. I've even tried watching Via my PS4 but didn't get anywhere with that either. Last resort will be to by an Apple TV box if it doesn't start working soon 😔 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Never thought of an Apple. box.  I think I will give it a week and if it's not fixed I will be saying goodbye to now and hello to Apple. Shame really as everything else is great but NHL is a real big thing in our family.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. It's very poor all round. I recall a similar issue with the MLB TV app before the start of this season or the previous one. It needed an update from MLB TV to fix it. As NHL TV and MLB TV is produced by the same company, surely NOW TV can apply some pressure? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

We are currently investigating issues with the NHL App on the NOW TV Box.

Once we have more information I will post an update on this thread.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Twitter video here 

Hi Andy, if it helps I had tweeted a video of what happens to the Now TV twitter feed.

Regards

Peter G

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that @Anonymous User