cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Continuous buffering and lack of quality

Having continuous problems and it's only with sky sports... trying to enjoy the game and having continuous buffering for long periods and then had poor pixelated quality for 45 minutes and returned to normal after the game has ended. Happened a few times but never this bad and usually on the iPad not the TV. No problems with internet connection either.
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bought a day account. activated the account and then wont access the channels despite all relevant supporting devices. What is going on.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Can you please confirm the make and model of device you're using to access and view the NOW TV service?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just bought a one day Sky Sports pass in time for the Twickenham Rugby next Saturday.

As a test I've been watching the Seville v Barcelona football match tonight.

So disappointed.....as others have said I am having continuous problems with poor pixelated quality and blurred images.

I have a 4K HD television and fast broadband via cable so I really expect better.

Please advise...otherwise I want a refund!!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Can you please confirm the make and model of device you're using to access the NOW TV service?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
TV is a Samsung UHD 4K Model UE48 JU 6501U 6 series
Just to say Netflix has provided good quality streaming and we would expect
the same from Now TV
regards
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User - so just to confirm you downloaded the NOW TV app on your TV or are you using a box? The app on Samsung TVs is still in beta so not quite finished I think.

And when are you seeing the quality issues? (eg constantly, only when you start watching, at random points whilst watching).

P

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes using a box, quality went from midway through the first programme and 5 mins into the start of the next... commercials totally fine all other channels fine.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the late reply.

It may be worth changing the wifi channel on your router to 1, 6 or 11 to see if that helps stabalise the connection with the NOW TV and improve the streaming quality.

Please let us know how you get along.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've been the exact same all day! Not happy at all. Second time I've had problems, no problems for movies or entertainment only sports!