cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NHL Gamecentre

HI,

Any one else having trouble accessing NHL Gamecentre as its changed to NHLTV via the Now TV box?

43 REPLIES 43
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Can you tell us what happens when you try to access this?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, still no joy. Uninstalled, reinstalled, updated box and restarted box. It still shows NHL Gamecentre not NHLTV.
Won't allow me to login to app.
Help!
Cheers, Alex
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have the same problem 'Unable to connect to NHL. I think the fault lies with the NHL rather than NOWtv - there's a lot of criticism flying around, a lot of very angry customers having problems since the app was changed. I can't even access all the features via my Android phone now either. I emailed the NHL.TV people but that was ten days ago and all I've had is an automated response, which helped nothing.

Shame on them for doing this halfway through the season. I can still watch games on my phone otherwise I would cancel my subscription, but losing the app from NOWtv is very frustrating. The weird thing is, on my NOWtv box it says the app is the latest version, dated Feb 1st 2016, but it won't let me in. Won't even let me try to log in - it just says unable to connect.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi.im having same problems on nhl tv. when I try to login in it says link error then unable to connect!I can however connect to nhl tv on android but not on my now tv box.can anyone help at now tv please?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi.im having trouble connecting to nhl tv.when try to login it says link error then unable to connect.i can access my nhl account online but not on mo now tv box.the app itself does not look the same as the screenshots available on the now box.can anyone help please?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here I cannot access NHL Game Centre anymore on NowTV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all,

We have managed to open the app on our box within the office, however we don't have an account so unable to let you know if it plays out or not.

As this app is not maintained or looked after by us for any support I would contact NHL directly

Cheers

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is it just the link between Nowtv and NHL needs to be updated to NHL.TV instead of NHL.com. 

I wrote to NHL and got the reply below, they say it works on a Roku3.

Does anyone know if the NHL app works on the New Nowtv black, not that I want to buy another Nowtv because NHL have changed their system to NHL.TV and not NHL.com.

=========================

Dear NHL.TV Subscriber,

Thank you for sending your email.

Unfortunately, the NowTV box is not a device supported by NHL.TV. Please refer to the link below for a list of the devices supported.

https://subscribe.nhl.com/devices

Thank you again for taking the time to write.

Regards,

NHL.TV Customer Support

ref:_00D1aJpU6._5001a3VHeF:ref

=======================

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The error that is coming up is saying

"Link Error

"Unable to connect to NHL"

Is this because NHL is now at NHL.TV for there live games etc...