cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Month pass duration

Does a month pass last for a calendar month or a set number of days (30 days)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I'll try to make my question clearer, it's not about payments as I won't be making a next payment.

If I start my month's pass at noon on the 3rd day of a month does it run out at noon on the 3rd day of the next month no matter how many days are in the month or is a "month" a set period like 30 days?

If you buy it on 3rd September at noon, 3pm or 7pm it will expire at 23:59 on 2nd October

If you buy it on 3rd February at noon, 3pm or 7pm it will expire at 23:59 on 2nd March

For a day pass it is 24 hours, so start it at 0234 on Monday and it ends 0233 on Tuesday

For a week pass it is 7 * 24 hours, so start it at 0234 on Monday and it ends 0233 the following Monday

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It lasts a month, so if you get it today, it's the same as getting it tomorrow  Both will run out on 30 September.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'll try to make my question clearer, it's not about payments as I won't be making a next payment.

If I start my month's pass at noon on the 3rd day of a month does it run out at noon on the 3rd day of the next month no matter how many days are in the month or is a "month" a set period like 30 days?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

If you buy it on 3rd September at noon, 3pm or 7pm it will expire at 23:59 on 2nd October

If you buy it on 3rd February at noon, 3pm or 7pm it will expire at 23:59 on 2nd March

For a day pass it is 24 hours, so start it at 0234 on Monday and it ends 0233 on Tuesday

For a week pass it is 7 * 24 hours, so start it at 0234 on Monday and it ends 0233 the following Monday

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User actually month passes run until the minute before you purchased them, so a pass activated on the 3rd September at 19:00 would expire if cancelled at 18:59 on the 3rd October.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I stand corrected.  Is that the same for all passes?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User from all the ones I've tested with. You do get a GMT/BST issue where an hour can be lost/gained but that only happens twice during the year.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is a slight rip off then..So if i suddenly remember or see an ad for sky sports on Now Tv at 11pm one night and pay for a month I lose a days viewing. Why can't it start and end at the time one pays like the 24 hour and 1 week voucher?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh I just read the rest of the comments..this will explain why my sports package is still working today when it said I would need to renew it on the 19th,,cheers 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous Userwrote:

Sorry to be nickpicking but there's a match on at start and end of month pass, if I activate it just after midnight 12.05am on Sat the 13th April it will expire end of day 12th may?