cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Augusta Masters

Are you /sky offering a Pass to view The Masters next weekend?  I have Now TV via my BT You View Box., not on a separate NowTV Box. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Bill Thomson

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

You'll be able to watch the Masters on Sky Sky Sports 4 using a NOW TV sports pass. Day passes (24 hour access) are £6.99 but if you are planning on watching all days (or even just a couple) then your best value is a Week Pass for £10.99 which gives 7 consecutive days access.

HOWEVER please note you WOULDN'T be able to watch on your YouView box as this only gives access to the movies pass. Have a look at the following help page for details of other devices you might have in your house which you could watch on (if you don't have any suitable devices, buying a NOW TV box would be the cheapest option).

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devices

Also note you need to watch the Masters live, as the sports pass does not include on-demand or catch-up content, and you can't record anything to watch later.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

You'll be able to watch the Masters on Sky Sky Sports 4 using a NOW TV sports pass. Day passes (24 hour access) are £6.99 but if you are planning on watching all days (or even just a couple) then your best value is a Week Pass for £10.99 which gives 7 consecutive days access.

HOWEVER please note you WOULDN'T be able to watch on your YouView box as this only gives access to the movies pass. Have a look at the following help page for details of other devices you might have in your house which you could watch on (if you don't have any suitable devices, buying a NOW TV box would be the cheapest option).

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devices

Also note you need to watch the Masters live, as the sports pass does not include on-demand or catch-up content, and you can't record anything to watch later.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bought the sky sports pass to watch the masters - the masters is on, tiger is playing and is a feature group on sky sports - but on now tv the onlything one can see is PAR 3 HIGHLIGHTS FROM WEDNESDAY.

BEWARE - dont purchase this service if you are hoping to watch the masters - apparently the real action is on one of the 'red button' channels - which cant be accessed through the Now TV player.

One would think Now TV would play the real action instead of a replay of the par 3n competition.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pay to watch the Masters.

It's not actually on.

Dear NOW TV,

This is called obtaining money by deception.

If I open a website next week to watch what's happening on the dark side of the Moon.

at £14.99 for the week.

Will I get arrested for Fraud ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also dissapointed that the Day1/2/3 master live message from NowTV was misleading as there is only interviews so far. Am I missing somthing on the sky sports pass for Live Msters coverage advertised?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So far today have sat down to watch 'live' golf at 1:30 when it started,  14:50 when nowtv schedule said there was 'live'golf, at 16:30 when schedule again said 'live'golf and now at 19:00, still no 'live' golf.  Bought a week's nowtv pass to watch the Masters.  Just a waste of money.