cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Haye vs Bellew on Sports Box Office App

Does anyone know when this will be available to buy on the Sports Box Office App and do I just purchase it through the App?

Many Thanks

153 REPLIES 153
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

For refunds and techincal support please contact https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com/ and click the contact us section at the bottom of the page.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
@Anonymous User already have done mate. Just urging everyone else too aswell. Stream is still shocking if you could call it a stream that is
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have not long ago purchased a 24h unlimited Sky Sports pass to watch the Haye v Bellew boxing fight, but it is not showing up on my list.   Maybe I am just been silly but what Sky Sports Channel is it showing on and why can I not see the fight been advertised after purchasing the pass for 24 hours?

Please can someone help or offer me a refund as I only want to watch this boxing match and nothing else.

Many thanks in advance for help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It was going good for a minute thought the issue was resolved and just like that loading please wait .. give up, sack the company that deals with this. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes but youtube is not branded as 'Sky' box office.. and forgive me but is now tv now a division of sky.. you must thing we are idiots
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

You're also right Now TV is a division of Sky however we're still a seperate company on our own so cannot offer support for Apps that are out of our control. We can only offer support for the Now TV app and that is it.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm sure it says SKY sports box office.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

You're right it is called Sky Sports Box Office therefore Now TV cannot offer support for it.  please contact https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com/

Cheers

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Sadly 'Sky' don't actually distribute the streams for any of these 'Sky Sports Box Office events. A company called Neulion do.

How much longer Neulion will be doing it though is debateable...

Anonymous User
Not applicable
ppv boxing, picture great but out of sync on talking parts man. Can't rectify the problem. Only happening on ppv.