cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Haye vs Bellew on Sports Box Office App

Does anyone know when this will be available to buy on the Sports Box Office App and do I just purchase it through the App?

Many Thanks

153 REPLIES 153
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Just download sky box office app ..easy 👍
Anonymous User
Not applicable
not happy about this.. Why pay money when u miss half of the whole night. just getting me more and more ###### off!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's a joke mate payed for it and got a house full here looking at a loading screen. Refund requested already. Shocking from sky
Anonymous User
Not applicable
How did you request a refund
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I emailed them about the poor service and got a crap reply from them telling me it's my now tv box
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I emailed them too I'm not on a now tv box. I'm on a 40gb line with a 2 grand pc so it's defo not a problem my end. Demanded a refund for them not fulfilling there part of the contract
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've also asked for a refund due to the stream stopping, audio sync and picture quality. Haven't had a response yet. Mine's currently off again ☹️
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Sky are blaming neulion. Apparently, despite the fact that we are trying to watch SKY Box Office on a SKY Box Office app, they will take no responsibility.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
They jave our money. Why would they care?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
You ARE entitled to a refund. You have payed for an event that is unwatchable on most devices. They have acknowledged there is a problem and are trying to fix it. To late sky! We payed for the whole event and they have not delivered. Simple consumer law really they hadn't provided there part of the contract