cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Haye vs Bellew on Sports Box Office App

Does anyone know when this will be available to buy on the Sports Box Office App and do I just purchase it through the App?

Many Thanks

153 REPLIES 153
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm watching on a black now tv box through the app keeps on cutting out and lip sync issue so terrible considering the money ive paid !!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

And a quick speed check tells me I have my usual 70 meg download so no issue with my local set up at all all other apps on now to box work fine! 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So annoyed I missed a whole fight.    I would like a refund please 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

mate --- the fight isnt until 10pm what are you on ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's not the point..   point is we have payed to watch all the fights and that's what we want. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Folks,

If you're having issues with the Boxing on the Box Office app please contact https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com/ for help 🙂

Now TV does not supply or Own the Box Office app therefore cannot offer any support for it only the above site can by clicking on the Contact us section via the URL.

Thanks

Edide

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Folks

if you're having issues with the Boxing on the Box Office app please contact https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com/ for help 🙂

Now TV does not own or supply the fight via this app and so cannot offer support for it. Please contact the above URL and click on the contact us section for Refunds and technical supports,

Thanks

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Works with multiple devices 😉
Anonymous User
Not applicable
So you have an app that you advertise and promote on your device but you don't support it? Sky are on borrowed time.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Youtube and other apps are also on our box doesnt mean we support or provide help with those either. You would contact the App Provider as the Now Tv box is powered by ROKU and is merely a platform for apps just like your Mobile phone, Tablets and Computers.

Cheers

Eddie