cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul9999
Scholar

last call baring update

how do you adjust which numbers are blocked? cant find anything in the help, the AI bot is useless as it doesn't have that option and just goes around and around back to main menu.   Where is secret way to remove numbers?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Paul9999 

I doubt any of us customers on the NOW Community forum would know.

Unless somebody on here has gone through the same exact exercise.

If you do get an answer from the NOW Broadband Technical Team how it is achieved / done.

Then please post back with the method which might help others who stumble across or find this thread in the future.

Hope you get it sorted.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Paul9999 

Don't know if this screenshot below helps or not.

Screenshot_20231011-140403_Samsung Internet.jpg

Paul9999
Scholar

not really, it says to remove a number i have to phone them only.  Cant get a reply. Surprised I cant do it via my account....

Paul9999
Scholar

and if I call the number I just get automated loops.  How do I call someone?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Paul9999 

Use the telephone number in this screenshot below to reach the NOW Broadband Team.

If you get an automative reply just press the most relevant number on your phone keypad where it should put you through to the NOW Broadband Team.

youdoodle-2020-07-15T19-24-46Z.jpg

Paul9999
Scholar

on the phone to the technical team............ they don't know how to do it!  On hold, they are trying to find someone who knows how to edit the list. They can only start the option or stop the option not edit it....

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Paul9999 

I doubt any of us customers on the NOW Community forum would know.

Unless somebody on here has gone through the same exact exercise.

If you do get an answer from the NOW Broadband Technical Team how it is achieved / done.

Then please post back with the method which might help others who stumble across or find this thread in the future.

Hope you get it sorted.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Paul9999 

If you need to remove any numbers you have blocked, then reading the FAQ from this link article below you need to click on the green underlined link saying My Account.

This will take you to the My Account section about Call extras where there is a telephone number to call to get any numbers removed from your blocked list.

When clicking on the green underlined My Account in the FAQ in the link below make sure you are signed in to see the telephone number to call.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/call-features 

Paul9999
Scholar

but.... that number doesn't answer! just get automated loops.  

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Paul9999 

Or try this telephone number on the link below.

If you still can't get through, then drop them a message using the web form on the same link.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1