ip address lost remote manually connecting roku remote

where can I find my stick ip address its driving me mad

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Settings/Network/About

I am not sure how to read or interpret your title above, but if it is :-

“What is my NowTV Stick’s IP address? I have lost my remote, and I am trying to manually connect the Roku remote App from my tablet or smartphone“ or similar, then you may not be able to access that until you can log in, for which you need the information that you can’t get.... and so on.

In which case, ensuring that the Stick is powered on, download the free Fing app to a tablet or phone (Android is better as Fing are restricted as to what they can show on iOS, but that will do at a pinch, as it will reveal the Stick by name) scan your network with it, and you should see the Stick, with its IP address, on there.

(Other apps can scan your network and show you this, maybe your router can, even, but Fing is the one I know and use, and it’s the right price - zero).

Though having said all this, I just started my Roku remote app, and it found the NowTV Stick automagically, so I wonder what you need the IP address for?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.