cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

device usage

have just rejoined now tv , i had 4 devices registered previously but , despite, cancelling most of them can only watch on one device, cannot watch on tv or chromebook , what os going on? have spent neatly all afternoon tring to sort this out , this now tv is ajoke !terrible service

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

Looks like you have hit the one change per month limit, where you can remove as many devices as you like, but only add one per month.

If you contact the Help/Chat service and explain your circumstances, they can likely help you out here.

I would like to know what logic behind the four devices/one change per month is, though; Netflix let you have as many instances of Netflix available as you like, and to use whichever ones you like when you like, subject only to limits on how many sessions you can have going simultaneously. Which doesn’t seem to impact their revenues too badly Smiley Tongue

The 4/1 limit was a nuisance when you had to wander round the house with the one working NowTV box and its trailing cables in your hand for the rest of the month, moving it from TV to TV, but now we have the stick, it’s just a very minor annoyance.

But as we can so relatively easily defeat NowTV’s intention, whatever it is, on TVs if not on tablets and laptops, why do they persist with it?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes I know but I can only use my tablet , i have changed my computer and
tv but they won’t allow me to use them, trying to contact their customer
services is a joke so I have cancelled my subscription , back to Netflix