cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No dial tone but broadband is good.

1. Hello, 

So today I picked up the phone and there was no tone. I went about with all the troubleshooting, checking all devices, using master socket, checking for loose connections. There's nothing on my side by the looks of it. Then check the line it shows no issues but why would it I'm still getting broadband. There has been some work yesterday on the phone lines so I'm thinking that's what has caused this issue. I'm unable to report the fault as chat is not working and you don't appear to have a contact phone number. FAQs don't really apply to this issue either. So I would like a call out so an engineer can fix the issue. 

Many thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds like BT Openreach have done something wrong their end with your line connection if they was working on the telephone line in your street.

According to some customers live chat is working for them in the last week or so, but doesn't work for me using MS Edge or Fire Fox.

NowTV does have a telephone helpline phone number for Broadband customers, under a few places in the My Account > Broadband & Calls section.

If you open this link below (make sure you are signed in with the Broadband account login details) and a telephone number highlighted in green should show on the right hand of your screen.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/now-broadband-installation-and-setup 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Im having same problems today 14/6/20 and cant get hold of anyone , how did you get this rectified?