cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Need to book an engineer

My go live date has been and gone and I'm still having trouble with my broadband dropping out randomly and taking ages to come back on. When setting up I chose to install the broadband myself as I knew where my outlet was etc. I've now figured out that my outlet has an issue as the last 2 times I've had broadband installed it's done the same thing with different broadband companies. I'd like to book an engineer to come and install a new line but cannot find where to book such a thing on this confusing website.

My broadband drops off 20 or so times a day sometimes more and is very slow. Someone help

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You need to phone the NowTV Broadband Team to discuss about arranging for a BT Openreach Engineer.

Their telephone number can be found, under My Account > Orders & Appointments section whilst logged in on here.

Once you reach the Orders & Appointments section, click the drop down arrow below your live date to reveal the telephone number to contact.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI - needing help with this too.

no phone numbers are available and that option to book is not available on my orders and appointments page. 

for me it is proving impossible to find any phone number to contact them

if anyone can provide the number - would be great. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

There is a telephone number in this link below that you can try (NowTV Broadband customers only).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1