cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaulCFord
Mentor

NOW TV Hub Two does not have a powerful enough Wi Fi antenna to cover my house

I have split 2.4 and 5 Wi Fi channels. I have relocated the router in different places around my house using a long ADSL cable and I am still experiencing inadequate Wi Fi range in certain parts of my house.

When I subscribed with different broadband providers I did not have this problem.

If I cannot purchase a router through NOW  or SKY with better Wi Fi coverage I will have to change to a new provider.

Can anyone help please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Jayach
Elite 3

You cannot purchase a different router from Now. (or Sky)

However if you can get a SkySR203 from a well known auction site, that may be all you need.

Otherwise you are looking at getting a 3rd party router from the likes of TP-Link or ASUS, but the Sky one will be plug and play,

Do you still have the routers from these other providers, that didn't have the problem.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Jayach
Elite 3

You cannot purchase a different router from Now. (or Sky)

However if you can get a SkySR203 from a well known auction site, that may be all you need.

Otherwise you are looking at getting a 3rd party router from the likes of TP-Link or ASUS, but the Sky one will be plug and play,

Do you still have the routers from these other providers, that didn't have the problem.

PaulCFord
Mentor

Hello thank you for responding. Is the Sky SR203 the standard Sky broadband router?

Jayach
Elite 3

It has been for the last few years, but they are about to get a new one.

ISP Sky Broadband UK Preparing New Home Router for H2 2023 - ISPreview UK

PaulCFord
Mentor

Thank you very much for your advice and kind help.