cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just Joined Now TVl

I switched from talktalk to now tv and went live today.  The first 2 hours were fine, much the same speed as I had been getting with talktalk (35-39 mbps) but then the router started disconnecting every few minutes for often over 30 minutes at a time, dropping the sync speed each time it reconnected.  I understand the first 10 or so days can be erratic with a new provider but I am disconnected more often than connected and dropping speed quickly.  I'm hoping I haven't made a serious error in judgement switching to now tv! (I've had to use 4g to be able to write this post!)

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok just got an email from nowtv to say you've closed my case, despite me having to call them again yesterday as I have not had a single day since joing nowtv that my broadband has worked all day! Does anyone on here know what my rights are regarding leaving as it's an absolute joke, trying to contact anyone is nigh on impossible, it takes at least 15 minutes to get any response via chat or phone and I cannot find an email address anywhere!  Please can someone offer me advice as my next route will have to be an official complaint and  really don't want to go down that route.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had the same problems not a good start and received false information from day 1