cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Broadband issues Dundee

I haven't had internet since 11am this morning. I know that there's an issue with that but I'm just wondering when is it going to be fixed?

Jurate by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband outage

can someone please advise why i had no broadband between 00:30 to about 05:00 this morning please- kept on trying the 'fix' and nothing - just came back on and would like to know why as no emails etc received warning me of an outage etc- cheers

Internet not working after power outage

My area had a power cut and its happened several times. Each time the electric turns on again the Internet light keeps flashing on my black wifi box the power and WiFi lights are both on. I've tried unplugging the phone line at the wall and nothing s...

Internet has cut out multiple times daily

Internet has been dropping out every half hour or so, daily for the past 5 days, I can't work out how to contact customer support, does it even exist? The service status tool checker has just been "loading" for the past 40 minutes (after having to re...

Unacceptable Service

Having ordered an internet package on the 21st of August from NowTV, we were supposed to have internet access from the 6th of September in our house. However, NowTV have been claiming there is a fault on the line, despite having had three Openreach e...

Internet not working

Hi,My internet has gone down. I have an amber light on it. I have switched it on and off again. Tried to reset it. Checked my account and it’s still not working. Can anyone help? I’ve tried to look for a contact number and I can’t find one either.

CS88 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Performance

I have been having issues with the home hub. It keeps failing and after about 20 minutes it comes back. Line checks show nothing is wrong. Has happened about 50 times in the last week. Very annoying when you can get a response from the technical help...

Phone line not working

Can anyone help me. My broadband is working fine, but my phone line has stopped working. When I click on check my phone line on the NOW TV website it says my phone line is fine. It definitely isn’t. It was crackly for a couple of days and is now dead...