cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Internet outage from early morning 17th August 2022

I lost internet in the night. Restarted the hub as per usual without success. The Now Hub shows a red light against 'Internet'.

The odd thing is when looking (using mobile data) at the NOWTV 'Broadband & Calls' section my current plan 'Fab Fibre' is no longer there, i.e. I have no plan! It is paid up (checked ) and runs to October 22 (checked). 

Any one with similar issues?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Use the telephone number on this link page below if your Broadband service is still down.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

I have no idea why you can't view or bring up your NOW online account when using your phone mobile data. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You are not based in either South Yorkshire or Northern Ireland by any chance where there was planned scheduled maintenance between the hours of 00.00 to 06.00 this morning.

If you was and the Internet is not up and running again or you are in a different regional location phone the NOW Broadband Team.

Do you have their telephone number? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No, West Yorkshire. I did read that list of places affected and none is even near. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Use the telephone number on this link page below if your Broadband service is still down.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

I have no idea why you can't view or bring up your NOW online account when using your phone mobile data. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The 'Internet' red light on my router changed to orange and after another restart turned green - internet has been restored. Clearly whatever work was going on overnight affected far further than the listed regions. My Now broadband account has not reappeared! Not being there meant I was not apply to a line check. 

Thanks for the answers schnapps!