cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just want the service I've paid for to work...

I'm not cr@p at this sort of thing. Or so I thought.

Read the title.

We've bought a month's subs for my brother so he can watch the PDC World Darts Champ.

I read elsewhere "If not, restart the pass you wanted to have so that it shows active."... What the heck does that mean?

I've paid. He's logged in. How much work should a customer have too do!!!?

Get it sorted on my behalf. Or give me a refund. 

Regards 

3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

How much did you pay for the pass?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thx
It’s for the Sport

Hear from you soon
DGB

RoyB
Legend

Thanks @Anonymous User 

A lot of people buy the Mobile pass, without noticing that they can only watch on a mobile, and/or even then only five of the sports channels. But I see you haven’t fallen into that trap, and have a full Monthly pass.

The next thing is to look at My Account/Passes & vouchers, and see if the Pass shows up, separately on the device you bought it on and the device he is trying to watch it on, if these are not the same.

Also, again if these are different devices, check Devices on both devices to see if both show up or not.

If the Pass appears on one device, but not the other, then you are operating two separate accounts, and you both need to get onto the one with the Sports pass on it. And to make sure you are not unknowingly running Passes on the ‘wrong’ one as well.

But if the Pass is on neither device, or it is on both devices but your Bro still can’t watch it, then get in touch with Live Chat, and see if they can sort you out, as here:-

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, haven’t set an Ad Blocker, and haven’t set Noscript on, or JavaScript off, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing. Or try your usual browser in Incognito, sometimes called Private, mode.>

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.