cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't have phone socket in my apartment

I receive the now TV box and i i follow the istrinstruct, but I find out that I don't have any phone socket in my aoartapar, how can I do now ?

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you referring to the Hub Router and have you ordered NowTV Broadband ?

If so, when you go to My Account > Orders & Appointments on here does it say your live activation broadband date and does it mention a self install or an engineer required ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It say that tomorrow it will be ready but no engineer required, how can I
change it ?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Look, it say tomorrow but "not engineer needs" but I remember when I did the contract it asked me for it and I put yes

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Give the nowtv broadband team a call and explain to them that you have no telephone socket in your apartment where you are going live on the 14th of November and according to the Orders & Appointments section of your account no engineer visit is required.

You will find their telephone number by going to Orders & Appointments and click the blue drop down arrow below broadband and phone go live.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Give the nowtv broadband team a call and explain to them that you have no telephone socket in your apartment where you are going live on the 14th of November and according to the Orders & Appointments section of your account no engineer visit is required.

You will find their telephone number by going to Orders & Appointments and click the blue drop down arrow below broadband and phone go live.

You should give our team a  call as @schnapps has said @Anonymous User and they will arrange for an engineer to come out and install a socket no problems.