cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How Now Tv is on my tv now

Apologies in advance if this is a daft question,  but how I see Now Tv on my television has changed, I used to be able to see more program options on the screen, now I have to scroll down the page to find Entertainment and move left to right to find a program, have attached a couple of photos. It seemed to change on both of my tvs when I got a different one for my bedroom, really preferred it the other way, any help would be fab

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NowTV have started to rollout a new look front home screen page on their NowTV Boxes & Stick.

The picture you have posted is the new home screen layout.

If you click on the Entertainment orange first tile or scroll across the Entertainment screen horizontal row to "View All" you can access various sections of the Entertainment service for example.

If you are not keen on that layout (takes a while to get used to) then press the back button on the remote whilst on the new home screen layout page.

Then select App Store, then select and highlight the NowTV App and click on it, then highlight and click on "Go to App" to enter the old method of accessing NowTV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Woo hoo, that's fantastic, I thought I'd changed a setting, thank you so
much 😊

- Please type your reply above this line -##