cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul9999
Scholar

Help with my telephone but I have to say my telephone is a broadband problem when it isn't!

so our LAND LINE is not working, but there isn't a help desk for LAND LINES only BROADBAND. All the help options say help with issues with Broadband (which is perfect) When I try via the website to test the line, it tells me the BROADBAND is working fine!  Which I know!  but doesn't show any issues with the landline. If I ring my landline its says "this number is temporally out of order"

So is there a secret phone number I can call from my mobile re LAND LINE issues?

4 REPLIES 4
RoyB
Legend

@Paul9999 

Here are some Now Broadband phone numbers. See if you can get any sense out of any of them. Take your pick of:-

0800 759 1213, 0330 041 2518, 0330 041 2462, 0330 332 3050, 0330 041 2473, 0333 759 4816

It’s entirely clear that Now Broadband should be supporting phone calling as well as broadband use, yet we see this complaint quite often😢

What happens if you pull the plug on your Now Hub and then call them? Hopefully, they will test the line and find a ‘fault’, and then you will get somebody’s attention 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
CrazyLady

@Paul9999 Hi there did you have any luck?  My landline hasnt worked for a month I am so fed up grrrr

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@CrazyLady 

Have you called the team using one of the billion numbers provided by @RoyB 😛

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 

I’d provide nine billion, but then I’d be frightened that the stars would go out 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.