cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't log in via firestick app (error 401), same email/password works fine on PC app

New user on 7 day trial.

I (eventually) found the NOW TV app for my firestick and installed. It doesn't accept  my login credentials. It is asking for a "user name", which I assume is my email address.  Nothing will persuade it to accept my logon credentials. 

I have reset my password. I have rebooted the firestick.

I realise that the 7 day trial only allows one device and now my PC is registered as that one device (and I have watched three episodes of a series on it). NB that it wasn't already registered when I first tried to use the firestick and in any case I would expect the app to accept the login and then say 'maximum number of devices already registered'. I could deregister the PC but am not willing to risk ending up with nothing. 

Any ideas?

Why does the chat service not work?

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Your username is either your email address or your username that is on the forum. So in your case firegood. 

My username is gavs82008, but I can also just use my email address. 

As for Live chat. This link will take you to where you can speak to a member of staff.

Just make sure to click "chat online" within the green box. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

There is also an send an email to customer service, address is in the below picture. 

Now TV customer service.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. 

Unfortunately when I click on the live chat button, nothing happens. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What browser are you using? Are you able to try Google Chrome or Edge? 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help