cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BeckyH
Advocate

Broadband order, can Modem be delivered to another Address?

I've ordered Broadband for my new house, and booked engineer visit, but House is currently unoccupied... so wondering how Modem will be delivered... Will it fit through letterbox, or can somehow change order to have it delivered to Parents house?

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@BeckyH 

It won’t fit through the letter box. The router is delivered by Royal Mail. Which you’ll be able to track, you might be able to change it that way.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
chilli2
Elite

As above, unlike other ISPs the router doesnt go through the letter box, if you are not i when its delivered its usually returned to the nearest post office with a note put through your letter box saying where it is for collection.

Beware that the wifi isnt that great on the now router, and wifi will be impacted in new, and newish properties with modern inuslation, as well as old buildings with thick stone walls.

If you have wifi issues then dont be too dispondant, there are workarounds ( please avoid cheap wifi repeaters)  and even if you buy your own router odds on over a 12 month period the total caost fo now broadband+your own hardware will be cheaper than other ISPs