My boardband keeping turning off every five minutes 

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Broadband keeps turning off

Hi @Nathan09

Does the green internet light (hub 2) or the smiley face (hub 1) keep going off or are you just losing the wifi ?

What happens if you disconnect the cable from your router to the master BT socket, then re connect everything and once the router as booted back up, then try a reset by holding the reset button for about 10 secs on the back of the router.

If no joy, then phone the nowtv broadband team you should find their telephone number under My Account > Orders & Appointments on here and click the drop down arrow below broadband and telephone live date to reveal the number.

0 Thanks
6 Replies
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Nathan09

Does the green internet light (hub 2) or the smiley face (hub 1) keep going off or are you just losing the wifi ?

What happens if you disconnect the cable from your router to the master BT socket, then re connect everything and once the router as booted back up, then try a reset by holding the reset button for about 10 secs on the back of the router.

If no joy, then phone the nowtv broadband team you should find their telephone number under My Account > Orders & Appointments on here and click the drop down arrow below broadband and telephone live date to reveal the number.

0 Thanks
Nathan09
Occasional Poster

I've tried all of that and the wifi keeps kicking out and turning off the internet 

schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Nathan09

If that's the case phone the nowtv broadband team, where they will do further checks on your line and will assist you further.

0 Thanks
Scott1baird
Occasional Poster

Mine is the same keeps connecting then disconeccting also phone has no dial tone.

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Scott1baird

Phone the nowtv broadband team they are open until 11pm tonight by following the instructions on my previous post above.

Also, use this BT Openreach website checker tool to see if there is any major broadband or telephone outages in your post code area.

https://www.homeandbusiness.openreach.co.uk/help-support/local-network-status-checker

0 Thanks
Scott1baird
Occasional Poster

hi there i got it working up until last night when now all its doing is connecting then loosing connection repeatedly.    

0 Thanks