Not applicable

Broadband keeps turning off

My boardband keeping turning off every five minutes 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Does the green internet light (hub 2) or the smiley face (hub 1) keep going off or are you just losing the wifi ?

What happens if you disconnect the cable from your router to the master BT socket, then re connect everything and once the router as booted back up, then try a reset by holding the reset button for about 10 secs on the back of the router.

If no joy, then phone the nowtv broadband team you should find their telephone number under My Account > Orders & Appointments on here and click the drop down arrow below broadband and telephone live date to reveal the number.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Does the green internet light (hub 2) or the smiley face (hub 1) keep going off or are you just losing the wifi ?

What happens if you disconnect the cable from your router to the master BT socket, then re connect everything and once the router as booted back up, then try a reset by holding the reset button for about 10 secs on the back of the router.

If no joy, then phone the nowtv broadband team you should find their telephone number under My Account > Orders & Appointments on here and click the drop down arrow below broadband and telephone live date to reveal the number.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tried all of that and the wifi keeps kicking out and turning off the internet 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If that's the case phone the nowtv broadband team, where they will do further checks on your line and will assist you further.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is the same keeps connecting then disconeccting also phone has no dial tone.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Phone the nowtv broadband team they are open until 11pm tonight by following the instructions on my previous post above.

Also, use this BT Openreach website checker tool to see if there is any major broadband or telephone outages in your post code area.

https://www.homeandbusiness.openreach.co.uk/help-support/local-network-status-checker

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi there i got it working up until last night when now all its doing is connecting then loosing connection repeatedly.    

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Keeps turning off