cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VIPPaddock2021
Advocate

Block Websites

I am looking in settings on the NOW TV page where i can possible block websites.    Ive found a post on this forum which gives  a link to a broadband buddy but when i click on the link it automatically takes me to the Settings/PIN page - where there is no settings to control websites.

Can anyone help?

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @VIPPaddock2021 

Can you see anything under My Broadband & Calls section or My Bills & Payments that confirms you are logged in using your NOW Broadband account ?

Where the information should show traces of your Broadband account in these above sections.

if you definitely haven't got more than one account, then try a different internet browser and make sure when going into the different account sections that you see a gb in the middle of the url address for UK customers and not a ie or it which means your internet browser is trying to access a Republic of Ireland or NOW Italy page.

Other than that see if the NOW Broadband Team can help, where a couple of Broadband customers in the past said they couldn't find the Broadband Buddy Settings from their online account.

Here's a link page to reach the NOW Broadband Team.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1