cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

can't create new now tv box account

I have a new now tv box. I have tried to set it up as a new customer but when I enter my email address it says that I already have a Sky I.D. and will not let me go any further. I have just had sky broadband fitted and use the same email.
Can you offer any assistance please.

Many thanks
12 REPLIES 12
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

If you already have a Sky ID from your broadband, don't try and sign up for a new NOW TV account. Go to http://www.nowtv.com/activate and click the Complete Account Setup button, then enter your broadband Sky ID in the username and password fields and click Sign In. You will then be prompted to accept T&Cs, enter your payment card etc, and your broadband Sky ID will now become your NOW TV account as well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried this, it takes me to the same page and says the same thing when I enter my email address and won't let me go any further.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

What device are you using to set up the account? 

Can you use another email address?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem and I don't have Sky broadband - I have Virgin. I bought a Now tv black box and am trying to install it on a tv.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Can we ask you to try this again? If it still dosn't work please try using a different email.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have having the exact problem. I have tried numerous new and current email addresses every page takes me to the sighup screen and wont let me get any further than that page, i have tried the links you have offered on this site and tried to log in using my sky tv ID account and password and nothing is working

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you've had some issues trying to sign up. If you're still having issues can you try signing up via a smartphone instead as sometimes this can resolve the issue. Please re-post if you have any further issues.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i'm having the same issues trying to create an account i've tried signing in on a laptop and smartphone neither work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear this.

Can you try completing your account registration HERE. Just select "Complete Account Setup" complete the onscreen forms.

Please let us know how you get along and if you get any error messages, please provide them.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team