cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv still not working

My now tv is still not working, just comes up with error messages every time I try to turn it on, it is all paid for and there shouldn't be any issues with it, I have used now tv for 2 years or more I have the £9.99 cinema pass & £7.99 entertainment pass, and despite not being able to actually watch the services I'm paying for, for over 2 weeks now they have sure as hell took out payments from my bank for the next month today, with still error messages popping up instead of the actual TV service, I have been through live chat twice about this now, who tried to help with trouble shooting steps, that did not work, and so I still have nothing to show for it, they said they have escalated the case, but there's still nothing happening and it's getting beyond a joke now, really not happy, is there anything I've missed here? 

• LG
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is the device I use for now tv, it's an LG smart player, that works fine with everything else on it, so why isn't now tv working like it should. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

And the main menu, where everything else apart from now tv works just fine. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

And the LG menu incase anyone recognises it and knows what to to do about this. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh and payments taken today, despite getting no service for them. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

And the everything looks fine screen, and everything is clearly not fine at all.