cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No sign in screen using the NOW app on Roku device

I've installed the NOW TV app on my Roku device but when I play it I don't get a sign on screen. I get a screen that says "not a member scan the QR code or visit the website"

Any idea how I can sign into the NOW app please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I've installed the NOW TV app on my Roku device but when I play it I don't get a sign on screen. I get a screen that says "not a member scan the QR code or visit the website"

Any idea how I can sign into the NOW app please.

Hi @Anonymous User 

go down to the bottom of the Now app home screen. There your find the option for 'my account , highlight it and then press okay. You should then be prompted for your login details. Assuming that you've already set up your now account. You can sign in using the details you used to sign up

Hope this helps 😀

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Saint1976 

Thanks for giving @Anonymous User that bit of extra. I haven't seen the first use screen in a long time so I had forgotten about it . My apologies @Anonymous User 

To be honest I don't particularly like the way we have to login to Now in general having to enter a full username/email and password is fine when you're logging into the website on or signing into be app on a phone or tablet, but not the other devices

For other devices I think the login procedure should be similar to Disney plus or Netflix where you have the option of entering the code that is displayed on the device you wish to stream Now on. Then you go to a particular URL in a web browser and if you're not signed in your account on that device you are prompted for your login details. You can then enter the code to displayed on your TV screen and you are then logged in for a time. 

This method has been introduced for now's own hardware, but the some reason hasn't been rolled out to other devices would make login procedure so much easier on smart TVs, games consoles and streaming sticks

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.