cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RippedOff
Mentor

How to change tabs on Roku???

How do you change between the Home, Movies, TV, Sports etc tabs on a Roku. When scrolling all the way up and highlighting Home, the left and right buttons do nothing? Currently can only access the Home page 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @RippedOff 

It is supposed to be done by pressing the left and right directional arrows on the remote.

Is it a NOW branded device or a fully fledged Roku ?

Have you tried a power reboot on the Roku, Update the Firmware, if Roku remove and add the NOW channel.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @RippedOff 

It is supposed to be done by pressing the left and right directional arrows on the remote.

Is it a NOW branded device or a fully fledged Roku ?

Have you tried a power reboot on the Roku, Update the Firmware, if Roku remove and add the NOW channel.

RippedOff
Mentor

Its a Roku Express, I've reinstalled the channel and it's sort of working, just very slow to change tabs 😕

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @RippedOff 

Also try some new fresh batteries on the remote.

Also if you download the free Roku App onto your phone or tablet, does the left and right navigation work on the top menu line where the gear wheel symbol is located.

If the Roku Remote App works from your phone or tablet, try going into the gear wheel symbol and under Cookies Accept All, where I had a glitch on my box and updating the Cookies by accepting all fixed it for me (though the glitch was something different to what you are experiencing).