cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JamieIn
Advocate

Re: Constantly dropping picture quality

Having the same problem with sports channels, picture goes blurry continuously. Tried 3 different NowTV boxes and stick in 3 different places, result always the same, picture constantly goes blurry. Please fix this issue, NowTV, sports channels are unwatchable.

0 Thanks
trilbies
Advocate

Same here. Has happened for a few months now. Watching on LG tv wired to fibre router. My solution: go "back" and resume. This fixes it everytime

0 Thanks
BillScott65
Advocate

been using all week with no issues. Sit down to watch SWAT on Sky and picture quality keeps changing or picture drops out completely. Same thing, same programme last Sunday . Any ideas?

ossian
Advocate

It's the same on Windows 10 player whether WiFi or Ethernet. And the same on a stick. Yet, BT Sport is ok as is football streamed on its website by the BBC. Even Premier Sports is better.

It's NOW TV that's at fault. I won't keep paying for such a shabby service - just throwing money away. It can't be my connection when other streaming services are OK.

0 Thanks
OliverP1981
Mentor

This isn't a solution. All other streaming services work fine and this is an issue particular to Now TV, not to your connection. Now TV has had this issue for years and it still isn't fixed (as reported by other members recently). It's like they reduce the bitrate at their end, not yours, in order to keep up with demand but all they do is reduce the quality for everyone.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Simonpaddy1
Scholar

Am now in the *really* great position where I have to choose between low quality streaming on the Samsung app, or having to hunt down every new episode on the Apple TV app. 

It shouldn't be this hard to use a service I pay for...

0 Thanks
Simonpaddy1
Scholar

...wonder if the new NowTV Boost product will be any better in terms of reliable quality. 

0 Thanks