cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot find Live TV section on Roku stick 3500X

Hi,

A friend of mine borrowed me a Roku streaming stick 3500X and I bought an Entertainment and Movies pass for NowTV, but I cannot find the Live TV section. Is this Roku model fully supported by NowTV application or I'll not be able to watch any live tv channels that are coming with any of these passes?

Thanks in advance for any replies and clarifications,

Sebastian.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you can watch Live TV on the Roku. The app is identical to that on the NOW TV box (as those are based on Roku hardward). Access the entertainment (or movie) section and along the left towards the top should be Live TV.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you can watch Live TV on the Roku. The app is identical to that on the NOW TV box (as those are based on Roku hardward). Access the entertainment (or movie) section and along the left towards the top should be Live TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@artesea Thank you for your response. Late yesterday night I saw the Live TV section appeared for me as well, probably it took 24 hours from the moment I bought the passes until it was activated.

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User are you in the UK. It is just your phraseology seems foreign? Of course you could be from overseas and making your home here.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.