cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Since update, picture has a slight stutter as if frame rate has dropped.

Within the last hour, my PS4 downloaded and installed the latest Now TV update which has changed the look of the app,for the better i might add. However, now trying to watch Sky Sports and picture is not running as smooth now and has a headache-inducing slight stutter, which though barely noticeable watching Sky Sports News is very apparent when watching anything with movement, such as the tennis. Please help..

43 REPLIES 43
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear you've been having stuttering issues.

Can you confirm if you have updated the NOW TV app?

You could also try deleting and reinstalling the app by doing the following:

- Highlight NOW TV app and press Options button on your controller.

- Select delete and press OK.

- Go to the PlayStation Store in the Home Hub and search NOW TV.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yeah sorry wrong forum should have put this in thr Roku part

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Okay no problem, in that case can you try a hard reset on the box and or try a reboot of the router. If there's any way of you getting the router and box closer together then that would be beneficiary. 

Do you have issues on any other devices?

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nothing has changed if anything its worse!! What made you think you had fixed it? Seriously that is really really bad..... I don't get what goes on at Nowtv for you to be so bad at not fixing anything.. First thing I tried was the Everest special and you can instantly tell the stuttering. By the way that also has stuttering audio! It baffles me why you have so many issues
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not fixed eh hahahahaha typical now tv.....
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Slight improvement on the picture with the latest update but now I'm unable to change channel without the loading wheel of death which freezes the whole app. I've tried the delete and reinstall as well deleting saved data. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User thanks for letting us know. Did you update today then?

When you say it freezes, does it permanently freeze or just temporarily? How long have you tried waiting for it to load?

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User just to confirm, we are aware of that glitch with switching live channels, and are working on it.

@Anonymous User could you check for an app update and let us know if the stuttering has stopped?

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is the worse service I have ever encountered.. loads of things I want to watch but I cannot sign in on my playstation and keep restting my username and password. Cant get hold of any help on chat or email... as there is no option to do this as suggested.. so want to cancel. PLEASE HELP.... URGENT REQUEST ....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

doesn't seem like they are bothering to answer us any more...