cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

signing out

how do i sign out of my account on the computer? im using a shared computer and dont want to leave it signed in for anyone else to just use it 

6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Just choose My Account > Sign Out and you are done.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Screenshot 2017-08-10 at 21.32.40.pngthere is no log out option ..

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Hmm,that's strange. In that case do you see a sign out option if you click the little down arrow next to your avatar (picture) near the top right

image.jpeg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

that doesnt sign me out of the account either it just puts me to offline on this chat status 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It should sign you out of Sky ID which does the same as My Account> Sign Out, although I'm not sure why you aren't seeing neither a sign in nor sign out button. If you click on My Account> My Passes does it take you straight in, or does it prompt you to log in again? If it prompts you, you are signed out.

If not then I'm stumped so if you let us know what type of desktop/laptop/tablet you're using someone else might have an idea.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't beleive there is no option to TALK to NowTV for help!
After a lot of messing about I have found that if you click the My Account button, then in my case, I noticed right at the bottom of the list under Payment Pin was the top of the green Sign Out option.
This is probably due to the screen resolution of my monitor.
I tried to post a screenshot to illustrate but find that I am unable to as the options appear to be nonsensical when I click the icon for it.
Hope this helps.