cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gf
Advocate

i have a new laptop and it wont allow me to watch now tv

cant seem to be able to get now tv to work on my new laptop, was working on old one and i have removed that one but cant get this to work

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @gf 

I don't own or watch NOW on a PC, but is there any error message or error code when you try ?

Also I am assuming a different internet browser doesn't help and you are not using a VPN and are watching in the UK if you are a UK NOW customer.

RoyB
Legend

@gf 

What is the make and model of your new laptop, and what version of Windows is it running?

I own a laptop on which I can successfully run Now, and the steps I take are:-

Open my choice of browser (I like Firefox, but any good browser should work).

Type NowTV.com into the search bar. The Now screen should appear with details of programmes.

Choose Sign In, and give your Now user Id and password.

You should then be able to choose any programme or live channel that is covered by a membership you have, and watch it.

What, exactly, goes wrong for you where, in this process?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Sri
Advocate

The last step. Inspite of having monthly Sports Membership and Boost Membership ( Free Trail), when opened in a browser on a PC, it doesn't stream the Live Sport! What's the point of opting for membership if it doesn't work on a browser! No error message. It just doesn't show the live sport

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Sri 

What browser?

Have you tried another one?

Have you deleted the data and cookies?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Sri 

So you navigate to Sport, choose it, see all the items listed under Watch Live, click on the forward arrow on any one of them, and - what happens?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.