cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code c0262500

Hi All,

Recently updated my Samsung Ativ Lite to windows 10 and the app no longer works...

Spoken to SIX now tv live chat help team tonight with no joy. c0262500 error code and no playback. Anybody got any ideas? Graphics driver is fully up to date.

Many thanks

116 REPLIES 116
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I completely physically unplugged all my monitors apart from my main Samsung one and still had the exact same issue.

I uninstalled the APP restarted my PC  and re-installed the App but still same issue. This is now definatley not a multiple monitor issue caused by HDCP because it is a normal situation with just one monitor plugged in.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Do all your monitors support HDCP @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Yes all monitors support HDCP.

The AOC monitors are 5 years old and are the ones that actually work ironicaly. While My brand new Samsung LED monitor is the only one having the issue :S Also I have used other streaming services and Apps including Netflix, Amazon, BT Sport with no problems what so ever on all monitors.

2017-05-21_10-18-31.png2017-05-21_10-19-06.png2017-05-21_10-19-25.png2017-05-21_10-19-45.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nvidia ports.pngNvidia screen.pngNowTV error.png

Hello,

Please see pictures. I have a multiple monitor setup and for some reason now TV windows 10 APP ONLY works on the 2 AOC Monitors (see images) My main monitor is the Samsung S32F351 and for some reason when I try playing the APP on that monitor I get the error code "c0262500".

• Using 2 Nvidia GTX 660 Ti graphics cards (Updated to latest drivers even though the issue has been through multiple driver versions)
  • I do not have SLI enabled
  • I installed the windows Media kit (Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 10)
  • I swapped the working HDMI cables for the working AOC Monitors on the samsung but still have the same issue
  • I swapped the HDMI ports from Nvidia card 1 and 2 still same issue

Any ideas?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi ,i also cant watch nowtv on my hp stream notebook ......... c0262500 

crap crap and more crap THANK GOD FOR AMAZON FIRE STICK ....one bit of advice buy a fire stick and forget about this crap .....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

is there a fix for this yet? 

windows 10, laptop, nowtv used to work but am getting this error after ressetting, uninstalling and reinstalling app. nothings working 😕

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Uninstall now tv app

Go to DEVICE MANAGER

Locate your display driver (mine was intel 515)

right click and uninstall

restart windows 10 laptop

reinstall NowTV app