cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Something is preventing playback message

I have seen older posts on this but all at least a couple of years ago

I have a windows go 10 inch.  Up to date on everything but I get the above message if I try to play anything.  

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app as per instructions but it has not made any difference

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you using an internet browser on the NowTV website with the NowTV Player software or the dedicated NowTV App from the Microsoft Store ?

If you are attempting to watch NowTV via your internet browser maybe try a different browser and make sure any background programmes on your Tablet are closed.

I would also try the dedicated NowTV App from the Microsoft Store.

I don't use my Windows 10 Tablet for watching NowTV on, so i won't be much further help apart from suggesting that you pop over to live chat for further assistance.

Link below to live chat, select the most appropriate category, then select a help topic and once you reach the final stage scroll towards the bottom of the screen and click on the green drop down arrow below Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Edit - I am assuming you are using a Windows 10 tablet ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I am using the app

One I got from the Microsoft store as on my old laptop it was the only one that worked. I will try a different browser but on my laptop I ended up on Microsoft edge as it wouldn't work on any others. Microsoft edge is the default on the tablet and yes it is windows 10

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming you have tried deleting the NowTV App and done a new fresh download on the Microsoft Store ?

Like i said i own a Windows 10 tablet but don't watch NowTV with it.

Hopefully somebody else will come along and offer you further help or otherwise see if live chat can assist you further.