cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC & Mac

Discussions

Watch NOW from your browser

Hi everyone, We have some great news to share! From today you can stream all our brilliant content directly from your web browser – you’ll no longer need to use the NOW Player to watch on your PC or Mac. Find out more about all the different ways to ...

SimonJ_0-1687960053644.png
Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 40 replies
  • 13 thanks

sound stutter

hello all.my sound keeps stuttering videos ok,netflix works perfect but no stupid app there, just nowtv low budget  stuppid app i have to ues, why cant i just use  chrome! browser!!!!.need to invest in better app,,,help please

Sound continuously cutting out

how do i stop the sound cutting out? some times i can make it through 10 movies and everything will be fine, other times i cant even watch one because every minute or so it will cut out the sound for awhile. everything worked perfectly fine before it...

PC App is Dreadful

It takes over the whole screen - I can't find an option to window the application when running, I can't find a way to transfer it to my second monitor so I can carry on working on other things...  ...badly implemented. Please fix it or tell me how to...

Contact Page "service unavailable" for 2 days so far

Hi, The title says it all. This is the second day I've attempted to reach the NowTV "contact"  area with no luck. I click the "how to contact us" link and the page attempts to load for a couple of minutes before giving me a  "service unavailable" mes...

Mac and Now Tv player

Everytime i am watching now tv on my mac, it constantly buffers and freezes (i have checked my wifi and there is no problem, as the connection is not affected on other sites i.e netflix) The sound stops half way through but the video is still playing...

NowTV App - Terrible buffering and overheating my Macbook

I'm literally on the verge of cancelling my subscription if the technical team doesn't respond to these issues immediately with a less generic response than I've previously seen them give.No, it's not to do with my internet or my Macbook as I have co...