cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We've released a new version of the macOS player!

The team have been actively working towards today's release, which should help improve the performance of the player.

This release also prepares the player for some upcoming features, as well as a fix to resolve the p20001 issue so many of you have faced. We just need a bit more time on that one, but we'll let you know as soon as it's ready.

Next time you launch the app, it will present you with a button to download & install the latest version, or you can download the player from the Now TV website.

To celebrate this release, here's our Now TV Player performing a mexican wave! Courtesy of our senior developer Ben L. who broke our unit tests earlier, which resulted in this wonderful little accident Heart

200 REPLIES 200
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem too, any help would be greatly recieved. Can't believe I am paying for something that doesn't work! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having this problem. Using a Macbook Pro Retina from Mid 2014. 

This needs updated asap, I actually didn't realise until reading this thread that it was the only option! 

Feel a bit silly for thinking if I uninstalled it I could go back to watching it through my web browser...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same exact problem. Black screen and spinner. Bit of a joke really.

El Capitan 10.11.6

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)

3.1 GHz Intel Core i7

Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. i have exactly the same problems. black screen, swirling coloured circles. have  re-installed numerous times.

Please contact me to arrange repayment of my pass.

Thanks

mark 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same here.  very irritating

black screen, swirling coloured circles. have  re-installed numerous times.

Please contact me to arrange repayment of my pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here, just paid for a day pass and can't watch on my Mac. When I've purchased passes before, I've been able to watch in my browser, but this doesn't seem to be possible any more. Why not?

This thread is 3 weeks old, how about you put a note on your website stating there are problems with your Mac app, or roll back so we can watch in the browser again?

How do I get a refund?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue as everyone else, and I've just gone for the Entertainment package. I'm going to cancel it at some point if this doesn't get fixed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem as everyone else. Bought a month pass mainly to watch the football today. I am currently having to listen on the radio.

How do I get a refund from NOWTV? Its false advertising, clearly they know that there are isues with Mac Users but this isnt mentioned untill you have bougt a pass and can access the forums. Really not happy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I press play on my Mac all I see is 4 spinning circles.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes me too - I am new to NOW TV got it with a mobile phone but cant seem to watch on my macbook pro - just 4 spinning blobs