cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We've released a new version of the macOS player!

The team have been actively working towards today's release, which should help improve the performance of the player.

This release also prepares the player for some upcoming features, as well as a fix to resolve the p20001 issue so many of you have faced. We just need a bit more time on that one, but we'll let you know as soon as it's ready.

Next time you launch the app, it will present you with a button to download & install the latest version, or you can download the player from the Now TV website.

To celebrate this release, here's our Now TV Player performing a mexican wave! Courtesy of our senior developer Ben L. who broke our unit tests earlier, which resulted in this wonderful little accident Heart

200 REPLIES 200
Anonymous User
Not applicable

same for me and have tried all the help advice given

frustrated only got now tv today - can only watch on phone 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just have the same issue with black screen and pattern!!

Please resolve the issue asap so we can watch again on Mac.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem as everyone else. Sigh. Refund please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue as everyone else. Spinner and no video or audio. Late 2011 13" MBP running Yosemite. Intel HD Graphics 3000.

Could you at least make previous versions of the app available somewhere? Then we could try a few and see if one works.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem with my Mac too.

WIll email them and see if I get anywhere

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Luckily I like looking at four rotating blobs. I like it even better when I get to look at them rotating on a black screen when it should be showing literally anything else.

I'm not exactly the greatest technical genius in the world, but if you are going to roll out a new app, and then completely remove the option of using anything else, then at least make it work!

Is there any news on when there is going to be a fix for this?

PS thanks for the advice on the help pages, whenever I have trouble loading a film in future, I will, as you suggest, toddle out and "use another device". Whenever I can't load a web page I buy a new computer, said no one. Ever.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you solve this problem? I am experiencing the same issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue. I wish they'd sort this out!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem, and deleting my browsing data isn't solving the problem. I'm on OS X Yosemite, version 10.10.5

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is happening to me too!

I have been speaking to someone on the live chat for a while now and they suggested downloading a different browser but the one he suggested didnt seem legitimate... so he then suggested mozilla firefox. 

so annoying